14/09/2016 All Day
Conference name: 3rd Annual: UK Rail Industry Forum 2016
Date: Wed 14th September 2016
Discount Code: 305RPROF (10% discount)
Description: Strategic insight and debate on the opportunities and challenges facing the UK rail sector
Location: Dentons, London
Benefits of attending include:
• Receive the latest updates on the largest rail infrastructure projects and improvement works including timelines for delivery
• Review the latest information on franchising including if there is enough competition in the sector
• Discuss the impact of devolution on the rail sector and receive the latest updates on the plans for delivering the northern powerhouse
• Hear from operators on the work they are currently doing
• Understand the changing customer perception of the industry and how to deliver a service in line with customer expectations
• Review and discuss how the industry is performing
Further Information: The UK Rail Industry Forum returns for a third year to provide an essential update and strategic insight for the UK rail sector. Attend to consider the major challenges facing the industry, receive the latest updates on policy, and insight into how schemes and rail improvements are progressing.
Join over 100 senior representatives from across the UK rail sector to hear updates on CP5 project delivery and look forward to CP6, explore the outcomes of the Shaw report and Hendy review and how the recommendations in both of these will be implemented and taken forward. Attend to consider the effect of devolution on the rail industry, receive updates on the delivery of projects in the North of England, and understand changing passenger perceptions and expectations of rail.
Visit our website for more information.
For more information please click here:
How to register: Call 0207 067 1597, email us or register online.