13/01/2017 All Day
L’hotel Causeway Bay Harbour View Hong Kong
Direct cargo trains between China and Europe are no longer a logistical novelty but are a core strategy for many companies to get products across Eurasia in less than half the time it takes to ship by sea for less than half the cost of air. Over 1,700 trains have now crossed this continental expanse in as little as 10.5 days, with upwards of 35 routes in operation between dozens of cities in China, Europe, and the Middle East.
On January 13, the Global Supply Chain Council (GSCC) will organize the second Railway Logistics Forum in Hong Kong. This forum will bring together supply chain and logistics professionals for networking, learning and high level debate, as the rail freight industry’s leaders come together to debate the latest trends and solutions available between China and Europe.
Industry experts already include:
– Thomas Kargl, CEO, Far East Land Bridge
– Tatiana Serova, Commercial Director, A.R.T. Logistics
– Richie Liu, Managing Director, Railink
– Henrik Christensen, Chairman, Silk Route Rail
– Hicham Belmaachi, Deputy CEO – Core Management team, DP World Khorgos – Eastern Gates
– and more to be confirmed soon…
For more details on the event and the speakers, visit http://hk.raillog.asia
For more information please click here: