01/12/2016 All Day
Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel
The Future of Rail conference will be taking place on 1st December at the Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel, London.
This unique one-day briefing is the essential forum to explore the major issues facing the railways today and in the future. It provides the perfect platform to meet senior figures from across the industry.
Highlights for 2016 include:
- Mark Carne, Chief Executive, Network Rail, gives his vision for the future of Europe’s fastest growing railway
- Gain industry insight with presentations from board-level representatives of Keolis and Stagecoach
- Tailor your day by choosing between streams focused on network delivery and passenger experience
- Discover innovations which have the potential to disrupt the rail market as we know it
- Keep up to date with how major infrastructure projects are developing
- Debate the challenges and new opportunities presented by devolution with Transport for the North, Transport Scotland and Transport for Greater Manchester
With 20+ speakers, 6+ hours of content and 150+ attendees, make sure you book now to avoid missing out!
For more information please click here