19/10/2016 All Day
Conference name: Transport-Led Development in the Midlands 2016
Date: Wed 19th October 2016
Description: Unlocking regeneration and economic growth through development of station property
Location: DLA Piper, Birmingham
Benefits of attending include:
- Receive a complete picture of the transport strategy for the Midlands including planned projects and areas of development
- Consider the impact of devolution and what this means for the delivery of new transport infrastructure
- Hear an update on HS2 including opportunities for new and improved stations and improved connectivity, and the development opportunities these create
- Explore the plans for future transport schemes and the regeneration opportunities these projects create so you can be fully up to date on potential housing, retail and commercial development opportunities
- Understand the benefits of partnership working, explore the pros and cons and discuss their role in attracting investments
- Expand your professional network by meeting developers, local authorities, architects and senior representatives from the transport and planning sector
Further Information: With the Government’s commitment to investing in the Midlands Engine, a long term transport strategy due to be published soon and large scale transport projects already underway, there are currently numerous development opportunities in the Midlands.
This one day event will provide practical guidance on transport-led regeneration and development and the latest updates on future infrastructure schemes in the Midlands. It will also explore various finance options that are available for transport-led projects and look at the growing role of developer contributions and partnership working.
Hear from developers, local authorities and transport planners, on the role of transport projects in enhancing the local area and unlocking economic growth through the associated developments and job creation. Attend to learn how developers can work with the transport sector and explore the challenges presented by the delivery of new transport infrastructure in the region, as well as the opportunities HS2 creates.
For more information please click here