- Ultra-wide 12:1 input voltage range 9–75,14–160 VDC
- Compact 2.3”x1.45”x0.5” standard package (quarter brick)
- Bus pin to easily extend hold-up time
- EN 50155 and EN 61373 approval for railway applications
- Qualification for fire behavior according to EN 45545-2
- Operating temperature range –40°C to +85°C
- I/O-isolation 3‘000 VAC
- High efficiency up to 91%
- Adjustable output voltage, Remote On/Off and adjustable under voltage lockout
- 3 year product warranty
The TEP 40UIR & TEP 60UIR are two series of high performance railway DC/DC converters with ultra wide 12:1 input voltage range featuring a compact ¼ brick (2.3”x1.45”x0.5”) metal package. The ultra wide input allows the converter to act as an all-in-one solution if different voltage ranges have to be covered in the same application, resolving the issue of having multiple different converters installed. An internal circuit implemented in these modules helps to extend the hold-up time with ease as it eliminates the need of expensive high voltage capacitors to cover the full input range. With only a 25V capacitor (independent of the input voltage) the whole input range can be covered effectively reducing cost, size an inrush current.
All models are approved for railway applications according to EN 50155, EN 61373, EN 45545-2 and offer standard features such as high efficiency up to 91%, an operating temperature range of -40° to +85°C and an I/O-isolation voltage of 3’000 VAC. An adjustable under voltage lockout function, remote on/off and adjustable outputs round out the features and ensure that these converter modules fit in any application setup.
For further information and reader enquiries:
Florian Haas, Traco Electronic AG, Sihlbruggstrasse 111, 6340 Baar, Switzerland
Tel: +41 43 311 45 11 E-mail: [email protected]
Fax: +41 43 311 45 45 Web: http://www.tracopower.com